Your local Earthmoving, Removal
& Delivery Contractor
We are closely associated with a large network of local professional contractors, so whatever additional trades are required, we’ll put you in touch with the right people.
- Site clearing
- Tree stump removal
- Gravel delivery
- Sand delivery
- Soil delivery
- Mulch delivery
- Rock pitching
- Rock breaking
- Site clean-up
- Green waste removal
- Rubbish removal
- Concrete removal
- General freight
- Machinery transport
Aligned Earthworks’ machinery includes a 6 tonne Volvo excavator. Whether you call it a mini-excavator, a midi-excavator, or a compact digger, it has a digging depth of almost 4 meters. It is perfect for working close to fences and buildings using the offset boom, and being zero swing the counterweight does not go outside the 2 meter track width. It is just the right size to get down your drive and to the back yard.
Rubber pads on steel tracks make it extremely versatile and safe to travel over most paved and concrete surfaces without causing damage. These pads can be removed if necessary, for extensive work on rocky ground.
The machines dozer blade makes this digger a very versatile piece of equipment, enabling it to level out large areas, or push up dirt piles and burning heaps.
This machine has the following attachments available:
- General purpose bucket with teeth for fast, effective digging and loading
- Trench bucket with teeth and removable sand blade for the safe digging of services
- Rake bucket used for quickly sifting out bricks, rocks, concrete rubble and rubbish from sand, gravel and soil
- Tilt bucket for landscaping and final trim
- Ripper for prying out large boulders, and to rip hard ground before digging
- Hydraulic grapple; a universal 4 finger, heavy duty independent grab with a mouth opening of almost 1.5 meters. We use this for everything from demolition and log loading to green waste removal
- Rock breaker; a hydraulic hammer, particularly useful in Perth Hills when digging leach drains, installing septic tanks, and soak wells
- Lifting jig; leach drain segments and similar concrete forms, have holes which allow us to use this jig in place of chains, making installation far quicker, thus saving the customer time and money
- Lifting chains; certified adjustable chains turn this excavator into a crane, enabling us to move concrete forms into place as well as load and unload equipment such as large compactors.
Our 6 wheeler is an International 12.5 tonne tipper, which can cart over 10 cubic meters. The long tray and low sides make it ideal for comfortable loading with a Bobcat skid steer, front end loader or excavator, without compromising on load capacity.
This truck really is very versatile; the tray has tie down points for transporting machinery, and drop sides, making it ideal for loading pallets, concrete tanks and soak wells, packs of posts and timber.